Monday, October 13, 2008

Bobby From Boston

Share
ROAD TRIP!  When I read about Bobby Garnett in this month's Lucky magazine section on Boston, I knew I had to see his place in person. Since no one else I know actually wants to go to Boston, I found Bobbby's website for a vintage fix. The enormous South End store has a huge collection of vintage clothes, shoes and accessories-- no surprise that he's been a source for big movie productions. 

Everything from original Levis, Fair Isle sweaters, riding boots... can you tell that I'm salivating? And the store decor out-authenticates anything Jack Spade or Ralph Lauren could spend millions trying to recreate. Until I get it together to trek up to Boston to see it all in person, I'll be gazing at the website for inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment