Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Urban Outfitters x Republic 'Aristotle' Bike

Share
Since moving to a warmer climate with fewer crazy taxi drivers, I've been thinking about getting a bike. I can't afford to get a car, I don't have a driver's license yet anyway and I'm trying my best to be eco-friendly whenever possible. So maybe a bike. Maybe.

I was just on urbanoutfitters.com and came across their collaboration with Republic where you can customize the basic 'Aristotle' model bike, kind of a glorified beach cruiser, in all sorts of colors. Put it all together online so you can see the results and their busy bike builders get started on it two days later.

Since this is Florida, I went for an Art Deco-inspired palette of putty, aqua, white and silver. But the price tag of $400 is giving me pause. Maybe I'll keep looking at yard sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment