Friday, October 8, 2010

Gant Sample Sale

Share
I can't deny that a few sacrifices have been made in leaving the Big Apple behind for the warmer climates of Florida. One of the biggest (as far as my closet is concerned) is the great sales that only happen in the fashion capital.

One of my favorites is the seasonal Gant sale, where classic and contemporary preppy styles can be had for pennies on the dollar. Seriously, the stuff is great and I always left with at least two shopping bags filled. Its one of the few sales that I wholly endorse. I'm guessing there won't be anything from the Michael Bastian collection, but you can always hope.

Gant sample sale
Tues 12 Oct thru Fri 15 Oct, 8:30am
20 W 55th St, 11th floor

1 comment:

  1. Actually, Gant by MB is a huge part of this sample sale.

    ReplyDelete