Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sears Diehard Boots

Share
I have a strange relationship with boots. I love them, but they don't love me. The amount of money I've spent on great looking boots that left me near-crippled could probably have been put to better use setting up a college scholarship (or paying off my own student loans).

Good news is that my favorite boots are comfortable and in style again-- basic leather work boots. The most popular brand are Red Wing Carolinas. But at $300, I don't think so. Glory be when I spotted the same style at Sears in their Diehard range. Extra long shaft to keep the elements out and a thick sole that feels like I'm walking on a cloud instead of a bed of nails. And just $45 on sale! These will get me through the coming winter-- in style or not.

UPDATE: They're now $74.99 on sale. I'd suggest waiting until after Thanksgiving to see if the price drops again.

Sears Diehard Boots, $74.99
sears.com

No comments:

Post a Comment